Niacinamide has better pigment inhibiting and degenerating effect of skin base to fade pigment. Our powerful yet natural Brightening Serum formula works deep into uneven skin tones on the face and body.
The combination of polypeptides promotes the formation of a new skin color, which makes the skin pink and tender. With no harsh chemicals, our premium brightening serum is extremely gentle and safe for everyday use.
Multiple functions in one, effectively improve skin texture, long-lasting moisturizing, and rosy complexion, to achieve whitening and brightening complexion.
Nifdo Skin Brightening Serum
Nifdo Skin Brightening Serum is perfect for revitalizing your clients' skin by providing it with the necessary nutrients it needs. Our serums will hydrate, reduce blemishes and wrinkles, rejuvenate, treat & repair, and energize and firm your skin. All serums are Health Canada-approved and free of parabens, alcohol, and sulfates. A skin whitening serum with an exclusive light texture. It illuminates dull skin and rejuvenates it with its new innovative active ingredient OXYGESKIN®, active ingredients derived from garcinia cambogia exclusive to Rosegold or thanks to ALPAFLOR GIGAWHITE CB,7 which evens out the complexion, reduces pigmentation and protects the skin. free radicals and environmental stress, even for the most sensitive skin.
Vitamin C Brightening Facial Serum
Vitamin C Brightening Facial Serum is an effective, non-surgical treatment used to improve cellulite. It's called mesotherapy because a mixture of fat-dissolving enzymes is delivered to the mesoderm, which is the fat and connective tissue that lies beneath the surface of the skin. Cellulite Mesotherapy is an effective and efficient method used to remove excess cellulite from the surface of the skin. The main enzymes used at the Dermatology Cosmetic Center for cellulite mesotherapy are carnitine, and caffeine combined with different minerals and vitamins. After processing, the dissolved fat is excreted naturally from the body.
𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 Vitamin C Serum
Organic Vitamin C Serums are perfect for revitalizing your clients' skin by providing it with the necessary nutrients it needs. Our serums will hydrate, reduce blemishes and wrinkles, rejuvenate, treat & repair, and energize and firm your skin. All serums are Health Canada-approved and free of parabens, alcohol, and sulfates.
This serum aims to lighten, moisturize and improve skin pigmentation. It also prevents skin aging by tightening the pores of the skin. Essential for rejuvenated, revived, and healthy-looking skin.
CeraVe Vitamin C Serum
Cerave Vitamin C Serum extreme carrot and argon oil set will clarify, even out, and brighten your complexion with this radiant body collection. Formulated with our most advanced botanical brighteners, this gift set effectively treats hyperpigmentation reviving skin's blemish-free radiance and restoring the complexion to a beautiful, glowing appearance.
Target very dark pigmented areas such as dark spots, scars, blemishes, and age spots or mix a few pumps with toning milk, gel, or cream to boost brightening.
Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
The Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum Extreme collection is not recommended for sensitive skin or novice users of Makari products. The formulas are very potent and can cause irritation, inflammation, or flare-ups. If irritation, inflammation or outbreaks occur, discontinue use immediately. We recommend first-time users start with the Naturally or Classic Bright Skin collections before moving on to the Extreme collection.
Apply to your skin on your face and neck with the serum every morning and/or evening after cleansing and toning. Place a pea-sized amount of facial serum on your fingertips. Warm the serum between your hands and spread it evenly over your face without pulling on the skin. In every step of skin care, always use upward circular motions with a gentle touch on your face. Don't help gravity by pulling on your skin, and remember that the skin on your face, especially around your eyes, is very delicate. The serum should be completely absorbed by your skin within 5 minutes. Will work on most individual skin types. Results may vary. Please perform a patch test before applying. 99% of the results depend on the product and the other 1% depend on you.