WHAT IS NIACINAMIDE?
A star ingredient in many cosmetic formulas, niacinamide has many virtues for the skin, both in the fight against skin aging, as well as to fade brown spots or even reduce imperfections and minimize pores!
Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 , therefore a natural ingredient, which is essential for cellular metabolism, but which is however found very little in the skin .
Regularly put in the spotlight for being a versatile ingredient, it indeed has multiple benefits through 3 of its main properties: antioxidant,
antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties . This is why it is very interesting to use niacinamide in cosmetic formulas in order to give the skin all its benefits.
How does niacinamide work on the skin?
When niacinamide comes into contact with the skin, it increases cellular energy to form new cells. It therefore stimulates cell renewal which itself allows for smoother, firmer and brighter skin. It also provides antioxidant protection against free radicals that lead to loss of complexion radiance or skin aging (wrinkles, fine lines, loss of firmness, dark spots).
Finally, niacinamide has the ability to stimulate the production of lipids , which are essential elements of a healthy and strengthened skin barrier . And we know that a healthy skin barrier is the key to hydrated, luminous and clear skin!
WHY INTEGRATE NIACINAMIDE INTO YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE?
Niacinamide is now an essential ingredient, used in many treatments: serums, creams, toners!
The reason for its success? Its ability to offer answers and results to the needs of a good number of concerns and skin types: from its ability to maintain hydration or fade brown spots through the fight against skin aging , you have everything to draw from it. regular use of a niacinamide-based facial.
Especially since it is an active ingredient that is very well tolerated, especially by sensitive skin, and which is easy to integrate into your skincare routine thanks to its compatibility with a good number of other essential active ingredients in a skincare routine (acid hyaluronic, retinol, BHA, AHA…)
What are the benefits of niacinamide?
• Regulates sebum , reduces blemishes and minimizes pores
• Protects the skin from external aggressions in order to fight against skin aging and loss of radiance
• Fades dark spots and prevents their appearance for an even complexion
• Strengthens and restores the skin barrier by stimulating the lipids that hold water at the heart of the skin for healthy, smooth, hydrated and luminous skin
THE BENEFITS OF NIACINAMIDE FOR DRY, SENSITIVE OR DEHYDRATED SKIN
For dehydrated skin to limit water loss and reinforce hydration:
The problem of dehydrated skin: it lacks water and has trouble retaining moisture in the heart of the skin. Niacinamide strengthens the skin barrier by stimulating the production of ceramides so that water cannot evaporate from the skin to keep skin hydrated and plumped longer. The Smart Response Serum formulated with niacinamide, among other things, moisturizes, soothes and illuminates the skin according to its needs.
For dry and/or sensitive skin to soothe and strengthen the skin barrier:
Niacinamide has the ability to stimulate lipids which prevent water loss leading to dryness and improve the healing process . In addition, niacinamide has anti-inflammatory properties to soothe sensitive skin , reduce irritation and redness .
THE BENEFITS OF NIACINAMIDE FOR OILY SKIN WITH BLEMISHES
For blemished or combination to oily skin to reduce blemishes and minimize pores:
Niacinamide is a really effective ingredient for combination, oily or blemished skin, but also in the treatment of acne. Niacinamide is known to have an action on the pores by helping to tighten them since it prevents impurities from settling there . And when the pores are not blocked, they are of course minimized, but it also prevents
the appearance of imperfections . The ultra-concentrated niacinamide Micro Pore Mist toner has been specially designed to minimize pores from the first application and over the long term.
Niacinamide also has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce inflammation due to blemishes as well as post-acne marks . If you are looking to effectively treat blemishes and achieve an even complexion by blurring the scars left by previous pimples, bet on the AGE Bright Clearing Serum based on salicylic acid and niacinamide which eliminates blemishes and post-acne marks to an even complexion and smooth, clear skin.
THE BENEFITS OF NIACINAMIDE FOR SKINS WITH BLEMISHES
For skin prone to hyperpigmentation to fade dark spots:
If there is one point on which the effectiveness of niacinamide is undeniable, it is in the treatment of brown spots! Its ability to regulate and inhibit the production of melanin makes it possible to fade, correct and prevent dark spots for a luminous and even complexion.
It also has a preventive effect on brown spots since its antioxidant properties fight against free radicals that alter the radiance of the complexion and cause brown spots. The PowerBright Dark Spot Serum is the ideal product to act in just 7 days on pigment spots by reducing them and boosting the natural luminosity of the complexion thanks to its powerful combination of niacinamide and antioxidants coupled with optical light diffusers that restore instantly brightness. You can also use a night cream enriched with niacinamide and antioxidants to reduce dark spots and reveal the radiance of the skin, such as PowerBright Overnight Cream .
THE BENEFITS OF NIACINAMIDE FOR SKIN MARKED BY WRINKLES
For mature skin to slow down skin aging and have firmer skin:
Since niacinamide stimulates the production of collagen in order to have more supple, elastic and denser skin , it is perfect for mature skin too. Its antioxidant properties also play a role against the signs of aging since by fighting against free radicals it slows down and minimizes the aging of the skin. One can opt for the Daily Superfoliant , a detoxifying daily exfoliant made with niacinamide, charcoal and lactic acid that exfoliates dead cells and improves cell turnover to smooth wrinkles and firm the skin.
When to use niacinamide?
- After double-cleansing with niacinamide toner to even skin tone and tighten pores
- During the skin exfoliation stage, where the niacinamide and lactic acid exfoliator offers results on the uniformity of the complexion by erasing brown spots and stimulating cell renewal.
- In a smoothing and redensifying eye contour thanks to the alliance of niacinamide which stimulates collagen and retinol which increases firmness and stimulates cell renewal.
- Before moisturizer by applying a serum enriched with niacinamide and salicylic acid to eliminate blemishes, tighten pores and fade marks left by imperfections. Or at the heart of an anti-dark spot serum enriched with niacinamide and antioxidants that evens skin tone and reduces dark spots in 7 days.
- In a mattifying moisturizer , such as Oil Free Matte SPF30 , to regulate sebum and prevent blemishes while protecting the skin from external aggressions.
NIFDO Niacinamide Serum
- Anti-dark spot radiance serum
- PowerBright Dark Spot Serum
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots in 7 days
- Prevents hyperpigmentation
- Evens out and boosts the natural luminosity of the skin
- Eliminates and prevents blemishes
- Evens out and fades post-acne marks
- Smooths and fights signs of aging